Prenchy is the latest innovation in indoor and outdoor wall greening, green to your walls and to make it more beautiful; also suitable for indoor decoration, a large piece of green wall of collocation's green plants can make people feel comfortable.
- The felt material, meet environmental standards, non-toxic biodegradable, anti-ultraviolet, anti-corrosion, sunscreen, heat.
- Hanging on the walls, save space, planting strawberries, vegetables, foliage plants.
- Reusable, portable, economical and practical.
- Excess water will automatically drain through felt material. Soft felt, lightweight design for easy movement and hanging.
- It is made of wool felt material, which has strong weather resistance and can be used outdoors for a long time.
- The four corners have fixing holes that can be fixed to the wall using nails or hooks.
- It has a water absorption function, and a small area does not seep into the wall.
- Color Options: Green & Black.
- Model and type: 72 pockets vertical/level round.
- Material: Felt.
- Total Size: 100cmx100cm (40"x40")
- 1 x Vertical Hanging Growing Bag.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures. The item is not made of plastic, it's a bag.
It looks amazing! Very happy with this purchase.
Exactly as pictured. All 72 thick felt pockets were there. A lot bigger than I pictured - great! The pockets are big enough to set pots down inside, or you could do fill them yourselves. I took a p8c against our wood fence so you could get a better idea. I bought hooks to hang up on fence.
Awesome sturdy felt material. I placed quart bags inside the pockets so there’s no water leakage and it’s easy to take in/out and water. Nice product, but make sure to build a wood gram and hook it onto the tram so you don’t have a bunch of holes in your wall and you distribute the weight evenly.
I purchased this item to cover up our view from our dining room window. So my wife and I decided on a vertical garden on our block wall. Looks super good!
With a small yard this is the perfect way to have a large herb garden without giving up prime veggie space! Also makes a colorful addition to my patio!